Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Moonybaby Split 50 Baby Monitor with 2 Cameras and Audio, Large Display with Wide View, Screen Split, Auto Night Vision and Zoom, Sound Activated, Temperature Alert, 2-Way Talk, Range up to 1000ft
- 【From Infant to Toddler】Your baby becomes more and more curious about the world as he/she turns into a toddler, and will begin his/her little adventures around the house. So, it's time to have an additional camera! This baby monitor supports up to 2 cameras, making it the best option for monitoring different rooms. Use “Screen Split” to view 2 monitors simultaneously, and choose one camera with audio. Also suitable for a growing family!
- 【See Your Precious】It allows you to clearly see your baby enjoying sweet dreams, or playing in the room whether during the day or at night. The camera features are: high resolution, wide-angle lens, auto night vision, and 2X digital zoom functions.
- 【Parents’ Best Helper】More than being a camera, it has great extra features including 5 built-in lullabies, room temperature detection, and 2-way talkback functions. Let Moonybaby support you in becoming happy parents.
- 【No Sweat, No Stress】Set up the monitor in a flash, simply plug and play! The camera wall mount and AC adapter are included in the pack, and the camera will automatically connect to the display. No Wi-Fi requirement, no app installation, no security concern.
- 【Support You Wholeheartedly】Our products come with great features including room temperature monitoring, 5 built-in lullabies, and helpful customer service. We aim to support parents in taking good care of their children by delivering excellent product and quality service.
More Baby Video Monitors To Choose From
- Optional 24/7 Emergency Response Service - YI’s motion alerts and live video feeds are now equipped with the option to instantly involve Noon light's Certified Emergency Dispatchers, who coordinate with police, fire, and EMS agencies on customers’ behalf to ensure the situation is promptly handled.
- Upgraded Smart AI Detections- YI cloud storage comes with the latest in Smart AI capabilities which are able to distinguish Person, Vehicle, or Animal accurately and reduce false alarms significantly. (Subscription Needed)
- Works With Alexa - Officially Alexa compatible and works with any screen-based Alexa device. You can use the Alexa Skill to turn on your camera or view its live feed with a simple voice command.
- 💖 Best-in-class Battery Life and Range - With up to 19 hours of video streaming on a single charge, this system lets you monitor your baby throughout the night easily. During the day, this monitor system's dependable long operation range up to 1,000 feet, lets you go about your day and stays connected with your baby from another room or even from the yard.
- 💖Privacy Guaranteed. No Wi-Fi or App Pairing - Trusted by US families for more than 3 decades, each VTech monitor is transmitted via secured internal 2.4GHz channel with FHSS technology, so you can rest assured that you're the only one who can hear and see your baby.
- 💖 2.8" Display Seeing Your Baby in Full Sight Day and Night - The 2.8" display shows your adorable baby's body in full view - no movement is over-sighted. Need more detail? The camera zooms up to 2 times.
- REMOTE PAN-TILT-ZOOM CAMERA - This baby monitor camera comes with a 3.5" LCD monitor ensuring you always have a clear view of your baby from any angle. With the controls, you can switch your baby monitor with camera and audio view or zoom for clarity or a close look.
- EXCELLENT NIGHT VISION - The video baby monitor with night vision provides crisp, clear footage and automatically switches to the Infrared Night Vision. Our video baby monitor uses infrared night vision tech to capture vivid footage even in dim conditions.
- BABY ROOM TEMPERATURE MONITOR - Baby monitor with temperature sensor helps keep your little one cozy and let them enjoy the right temperatures in their room. The built-in temperature sensor on the baby camera will send alert to the parent unit. Lets you know when it’s time to adjust the thermostat.
Things To Want When Purchasing A Baby Video Monitor
Retaining a watchful eye in your child is of the highest relevance. When needed, getting a infant video check arrangement could make it easier to.
There are lots of several displays out there from a lot of brand names. Some spending budget strategy models begin at beneath $100 though monitors with every one of the newest attributes can set you back many bucks. It truly is important to frequently study descriptions from the products meticulously so you have an understanding of which capabilities a particular edition incorporates.
Ideal here are a number of of the initially issues you will need to check out out when evaluating the different selections
two Way Talking
Possessing the means to interact with your infant is quite crucial as is being able to hear what exactly is occurring within the baby’s place. Two strategy speaking capability allows you to soothe or comfort your little one together with your voice.
Easy To Operate
A child keep track of should be quickly as well as basic to configuration furthermore to to link to an exterior keep track of or good gadget. Take a look at people experiences with all the solutions to find out which versions provide the easiest setup.
Some screens provide extra functions such as pan as well as tilt, movement sensor and space temperature degree. Wireless capacity permits you to setup the electronic camera within the baby’s area and get the video on your check or smartphone in another place of your residence. A superb cordless connection is necessary for the best video photo and also sound. Some models moreover allow added video cameras to get integrated.
Some infant monitors keep an eye on the infant by using a provided which has a transportable display. In case you want to have a specialized device for looking at, it is a fantastic option. Other screens connect to mobile phones to determine the video however this might not be as hassle-free as a result of needing to make use of your cell phone for other telephone calls or video.